How do I manage my payment accounts?
To get paid for purchases you will need to set up both Stripe and PayPal payment options. We give our customers both options so they can use which platform they prefer and it’s easiest if your store is also set up to get paid through either.
Setting up Stripe
- Navigate to – Seller Dashboard → Settings → Payment. You will see a new option titled Stripe and asking to Connect with Stripe.
- Click on the blue button and you will be redirected to the Stripe.com website.
- Log in with your stripe account or sign up if you don’t have one. After logging in, you will see the Marketplace is trying to connect to your Stripe account.
- Click on the Connect my Stripe account button. After confirmation, you will be redirected to your store Payment Settings page. The Stripe Connect Option will state that it has been connected with Stripe. And you are done with setting up Stripe Connect to your store. There is a disconnect button, which can be used to disconnect your account from this marketplace any time you want.
Stripe only allows one connection per account. If you already use Stripe Connect on another platform you will need to create a separate account for use on BLCKMarket.com. See here https://stripe.com/blog/manage-multiple-accounts and https://stripe.com/docs/multiple-accounts for more information.
- Stripe payments are made directly to sellers with connected Stripe accounts.
Setting up PayPal
Getting Paid via PayPal is simple.
- Navigate to – Seller Dashboard → Settings → Payment.
- Add your PayPal account email.
PayPal payments are made through the admin account and then paid out to the seller once the order is shipped and marked as ‘completed’. PayPal paid orders shipped (shipping information should be added as a customer note) and marked as “completed” by Thursday evening will be paid out the following Monday.