Request to close my store
We understand that things come up and you may not be able to fulfill the needs of your store at this time. To ensure site buyers are only buying from sellers who are able to provide them with the products they pay for please keep your store updated at all times.
Set Store Hours
Perfect for when you only need to be away for a few days or are only available on certain days.
- Navigate to Vendor Dashboard→Settings→Store.
- Scroll down to find the Store Opening & Closing Time widget. Select Open or Close from the drop-down for each day of the week.
- For days when the store is Open, select hours of operation from the numeric fields.
- You can also change and add different notices for Open and Closed hours.
- When you’ve finished the configuration, click on the “Update Settings” button.
Set Store Inactive Request
If you are not able to sell or manage your store for an extended period of time, you may request that the account be Deactivated.
- To request that your store and subsequent account be set to inactive please send us an email to email@example.com with the subject “Please Deactive Account – [Your Store Name].” Please provide the details to verify ownership of your store and the reason you need the account deactivated.
- When you are ready to resume selling please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Please Reactive Account – [Your Store Name].” Please provide the details to verify ownership of your store and that you are ready to operate.
Request Account Deletion
To request that your store and subsequent account be permanently deleted please send us an email to email@example.com with the subject “Delete Account – [Your Store Name].” Please provide the details of your store, the reason you need the account deleted, and when the deletion needs to go into effect.
Please note that this process is permanent and deleted stores can not be recovered. To sell on blckmarket.com you will need to go through the account creation process and set up a new store.